Followers

Monday, December 10, 2018

Welcome to My Blog

HI Guys and Girls..I hope you are travel geeks just like me. I have been wanting to write a blog forever but never got the chance to do so. Everyone was pushing me but I was procastinating on this giving this reason to that. Finally out of nowhere I thought of starting something. This is my first blog and this will be a reflexion of all my travels past, present and future that I would like to share with you. Hope you all will be a wonderful audience and give comments and most of all will travel with me through my journeys as you read through my posts.


Make sure to subscribe and keep yourselves updated.

1 comment:

  1. Wooow... This is cool... I love this... Let's see what you have to say to all of us.. I guess without limiting yourself to travel and all you can actually do more with the blog to the world Mr. Chithranga... All the very best...

    ReplyDelete

Mountbatten Bungalow - A Colonial holiday facing the hills of Hanthana

  Covid has made travelling almost impossible for myself, I guess it is the same with most of you. I have been trying to get away somewhere ...